Pages

Freida Pinto: InStyle Sexy

Looking ever-so-seductive, Freida Pinto adorns the pages of the November 2010 issue of InStyle UK magazine.

The 25-year-old Indian actress looked elegant as she posed in a few sheer and lace ensembles while situated in a bedroom setting.






As for her career, Miss Pinto told InStyle that she hopes to be able to land a variety of roles rather than being typecast by her "Slumdog Millionaire" character.

She tells, “I keep playing the damsel in distress. But I’d like to kick some a*s."

Having recently shot Woody Allen's "You Will Meet a Tall Dark Stranger," Freida also spoke about being in awe after getting notified that she was chosen for the job.

She explained, “This was my third film, so I was worried I was the only one with a lot to learn. But when I met people like Anthony Hopkins who were feeling pretty nervous, I realised everyone is intimidated to work with a legend.”